INPROP contributed to the rationalization of mass transport by engaging in the planning of the transport services. Input data in these projects included:
- transport infrastructure data
- ticket sales data
- demographic data
- timetable data.
Single-purpose software tools have been created in order to optimize space-time planning of transport services. The output of these projects were proposal documents for new timetables with regard to the currently applicable legislation and integration of various types of transport.
- pilot project of mass transport system design project of Košice region ordered by Ministry of Transport, Post and Telecommunications of Slovak Republic
- mass transport system design project for Nitra region
- mass transport system design project for Žilina region
- mass transport system design project for city of Košice
- mass transport system design project for the region of south Morava.