INISS provides audio-visual information in railway stations and bus stations about the following:
- arrivals, departures and delays of trains and buses, railway and platform capacity etc.
- information about connecting transport systems (e.g. public transport information)
- special traffic events.
- generating time schedules for information boards and sequence, in which the data is continuously displayed at different times of a day, on different week days or periods of year
- automated assignment of information to boards according to data entered in the time schedule
- automated operation of the station announcement system and its synchronization with information boards
- manual operation, i.e. blocking automatic selection of information, from the time schedule and displaying information on the boards from the control computer
- automated management of operation according to the real movement of trains
- automated control of the station announcement system volume in specified intervals
- automated repetition of announcement in the station announcement system in specified intervals
- incorporation of changes in timetables through data updates
- online retrieval of information about the status of each device
- statistical evaluation of performance.
The system can be configured and modified to client’s specific requirements.
The INISS product is available for order exclusively to the rail operator and the bus stations according to local specifications of the particular implementation. It is not available to public users and it cannot be provided as a demo version.
An example of an announcement from the railway station in Žilina is available here